Thursday, October 18, 2007

Finally, some information!

I finally received an email from Austin Books and Comics (ABC) with some real information about the event. Here are a couple key bits of interest:

Visitors

Visitors are allowed at any time. However, after regular museum hours visitors must have their names on the gate guard's visitors list. I have submitted the following list:

Danny Lufkin
Patricia Hoover
Jill Douglass
Anna Dzurenko
Grant Dzurenko

If you are not on that last but would like to be, please let me know.

Wireless Internet

Wireless internet access will be available. I plan to have my laptop with me with the webcam pointed at me. I'll be using Yahoo Messenger. I also have iChat, which supports AOL Instant Messenger, but Yahoo seems to have better video support.

You can drop me a chat message at any time and check me out on the video. Feel free to send me short messages, but don't expect me to have lots of spare time to chat at length.

4 comments:

PJ Hoover said...

Can you add Zachary and princess Lola? We may come by Sunday morning. (I have a writing workshop all day Saturday!).

Remember - it's all about character motivation. Even for the bad guys. (But I'm sure you already know this). :)

sdzurenko said...

Really!? Sure I can add Zachary and Lola.

I only added you on a whim since you seem to be my only fan, not counting Jill.

If you do stop by, don't expect much. I'm still wondering why I'm doing this, since there's still that whole thing about me not being able to draw.

Jill Douglass said...

Should we bring coffee?

sdzurenko said...

If you visit early Sunday morning, yes! Non-fat Lattes, preferably.